Graduation Party Vault
Welcome to the Graduation Party Vault! We have lots of information here, and hope it helps you to celebrate the perfect Graduation day!
Countdown: Planning is the secret to a successful party. Once everything is thought out, your party will run smoothly.
Decide on the date, time, place, and number of guests for your
party. Start by buying or making
Two Weeks Ahead: Phone, email or mail the invitations. If you're mailing them, be sure to ask for an R.S.V.P. so you'll know exactly how many to expect. Make plans for the menu, activities, gifts (or prizes), and decorations. If you're planning to include any games, be sure to plan more than you'll have time for. This allows you to go on to another game if your guests aren't having fun.
One Week Ahead: Make or purchase the party favors, prizes, and decorations. The big day will be here before you know it.
Three Days Ahead:
Double-check the final guest list and make a tentative schedule for what
you'll be doing at the party. Shop for the food.
Did you know?
- We have plates, napkins, utensils, and more to match your school colors!
- We have streamers and LOTS of decorations in your school's colors!
- We have gift bags, wrapping paper, ribbon and bows for your grad gifts!
- We have cake decorating and candy making items!
- We have grad centerpieces!
- We have grad beads and necklaces!
- We have glow-in-the-dark bracelets and necklaces!
- We have custom-imprinted items for YOUR local school!
We have a large assortment of custom-imprinted items to help you support and celebrate your school!
We have an assortment of latex and mylar graduation balloons!
We have LOTS of goodie bag, decorating and gift ideas! And, we're always adding more. Stop by our stores to see it all!